• Temperature range : From ambient to 300 °C.
• No of stations : With Options Of 2 Stations to 6 Stations
• Material of construction :Inner bath: S.S
• Outer body : M.S
• Rate of heating : 120 °C / hour and 50 °C / hour.
• Sensor : Range upto 10mm with resolution of 0.01mm.
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50Hz, single phase.
• Weights : A set of weights ranging from 5grams to 2000grams would be supplied for incremental loads.
• Direct display through microcontroller : VSP and HDT Result.
• Graphic display and printout through PC : Penetration/Deflection Vs Temperature graph and numeric
reports consisting values of vicat softening temperature and heat deflection temperature could be obtained by attaching a printer to the PC.