To determine the effect of relative humidity on sample at various temperatures.
Computerised Humidity chamber to determine the effect of relative humidity on sample at various temperatures.
• Size of the working chamber : 18 inch X 18 inch x 24 inch*
• Material of construction : Inner bath : S.S / Outer body : M.S
• Humidity range : 20% RH to 95% RH.
• Temperature range : 10ºC to 85ºC
• Compressor : CFC free.
• Direct display and printout through microcontroller : Set RH, Actual RH, Set temperature and Actual temperature.
• Graphic display and printout through PC: In addition to the above values, % RH and Temperature Vs Time graph could be obtained by attaching a printer to the PC.
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, Single phase.